La posizione richiede un/a candidato/a con ottima conoscenza italiano e inglese. La descrizione delle competenze richieste, così come il resto della procedura di selezione, avverrà in inglese.
The position would suite candidates eager to work in an international environment with an interest in international relations, the European Union, NGO work, and journalism.
Internships at European Alternatives follow our fair internship charter. They are not remunerated, but include expenses, lunch, and frequent European travel.
Duties of the candidates will include:
- Editorial: Helping to edit our Transeuropa Magazine, commission and review articles
- Language: Translating articles and other documents from and into Italian and English (and others)
- Administration: Carry out some administrative tasks
- Project Management: Help organising events in Italy and abroad, writiting reports and follow-up on activities organised
The following characteristics are necessary for this position:
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English (both written and spoken)
- A degree in a social science, law, languages or another relevant discipline
- An interest in European affairs and adherence to European Alternatives’ mission
- Availability to travel and eagerness to engage with a diversity of people
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office (or Open Office) package
The following characteristics, though not essential, are desirable:
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Ability to use Photoshop or other photo editing software
- Experience in organising events, publishing articles or writing reports
- Creative and professional use of photo and video cameras.
If interested, please send a motivational letter and your CV by January 24 to email@example.com