2nd 2021 Institute of Social Sciences and Humanities Skopje Event
These series of panels are part of the project “New challenges in the overcoming of ‘democratic backsliding’ in North Macedonia: ‘State capture’ and ‘illiberal democracy’ revisited in an emerging context,” supported by the National Endowment for Democracy.
- Gordan Georgiev, moderator/Assistant Professor at the Institute of Social Sciences and Humanities – Skopje
- Florian Bieber, Director of the Centre for Southeast European Studies at the University of Graz, Austria
- Harun Cero, Political Scientist with a focus on Southeast Europe/Journalist
- Aleksandar Krzhalovski, Director of Macedonian Center for International Cooperation
- Niccolò Milanese, Director of European Alternatives