European Alternatives is seeking a communications intern for our Rome office.
We believe internships need to be an instructive and remunerated first step into the world of work. European Alternatives takes pride in offering a positive learning environment for all interns and volunteers and supports the European Charter on Quality Internships.
This internship call takes place within the context of the Youth Guarantee / Garanzia Giovani offered by the region Lazio, Italy.
Skills and qualifications
- Fluent in Italian and English (additional languages beneficial)
- Knowledge of and passion for European politics and culture
- Excellent writing skills
- Recent bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Eligibility for the Garanzia Giovani (information: http://www.regione.lazio.it/garanziagiovani/)
- Working under our Head of Communication, you will help with implementing our communication strategy in Italian on social media and on our website, learning the basics for transnational multimedia communication
- Working under our Head of Administration, you will help with office logistics and administration of some of our EU programs, learning the basics for European project management.
Remuneration and term
- Reimbursement of €600/month net
- Maximum 6 months term
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th of May with: your CV, a motivation letter and your availability. Please include ‘Rome internship application’ in the title of the email.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, we regret we can only contact those selected for an interview. For those who have submitted to the open call and indicated an interest in the Rome office, your application will be included in the selection process.
EA is certified by B!ngo for offering Quality Internships!
EA has be granted the B!ngo certificate and B-Star Label by the Brussels interns’ organisation B!ngo, for the quality of our internships (Quality Early Job Experience). Find our more about their criteria here.