Graphic Designer, Berlin based – Expression of interest
European Alternatives is looking for a graphic designer or a design agency, ideally based in Berlin, to help with developing its corporate identity and communication tools. We invite interested individuals or organisations to submit their portfolio for review. Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to submit a quote.
– revamping the corporate identity for European Alternatives (based on our existing logo and some project identities).
– layout of publications to produce overall identity for EA publications (both online and offline)
– designing communication material (flyers, cards, stickers, posters etc) on demand
– some work on web-design may be required
– background in graphic design with experience in working for non-profits / artistic institutions
– fluency in English
– able to work in flexible work setting and to tight deadlines
– Some knowledge of HTML, wordpress, django preferred
– attention to detail
– enjoy working in a multicultural environment and be a self-starter
Please apply to email@example.com with Graphic Designer application in the subject line by August 1st.