This post is also available in: Italian
Our members are activists, citizens, civil society organisations and grassroots initiatives who are actively imagining, demanding and enacting transnational alternatives to the current political institutions and economic models.
Together, we are charting the strategy and work program of European Alternatives, in a democratic and participatory manner and are building the space for a transnational community of people to engage in new forms of political and cultural engagement to radically transform Europe.
With membership you
- Get one vote at the Annual General Meeting of European Alternatives, and at other voting occasions throughout the year, to decide on the following:
- to contribute to and chart the strategic goals of European Alternatives
- to approve the composition of the board and elect representatives to the board
- to approve European Alternatives’ accounts
- Stay connected with other members and receive the newsletter of EA twice a month to get the latest news and learn more about opportunities to engage with us and with our members (call for applications, call for petitions, invitations to events, etc.)
- Disseminate information about activities and events you believe should be shared with the network, through our action platform, our newsletter and our website, in coordination with staff
- Write articles to be published on the EA blog
Please get in touch with Martin, our Network Manager (email@example.com) to exchange on how to get engaged in European Alternatives or ask any questions regarding membership.